Blog posts/entries are mapped as icons. Click on the icon to get the title and link.
- The Map is scaleable, ie zoom in or out.
- Click upper right map corner to see list of locations
- Click icon to see photo (if any) and link to associated article
- A red icon = building/feature no longer exists
- A blue icon = building/feature is more or less as it was
- An orange icon = building/feature exists, but in a very modified state
- A light grey icon = never actually existed, could be
- planned, but never completed;
- myth / legend
At higher resolutions all google maps icons are visible. While not entirely a bad thing, it does make the map appear rather cluttered.